Friday, February 11, 2011

i am obsessed with black swan




Oh my god. Have you seen it??  It. is. Incredible. (And that's an embarrassing understatement.)

Without getting into the debate/controversy of who designed what out of the (credited) costume designer Amy Westcott and sister duo Kate and Laura Mulleavy from Rodarte, the costuming was un-fucking-believeable.

If you've seen it you'll know what I mean when I'm talking about that beyond beautiful, white dress. And the sisters (or was it Westcott's) take on the classical tutu skirt. Holy Shit. It all just added more perfection to an already perfect screen play. Yes, this movie is worth 110%.

I LOVED IT!
Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis are sensational.. and is it just me, because I think the ballet director, played by Vincent Cassel is pretty sexy?!



(Maybe don't watch this if you havent seen the movie - Black Swans visual effects)

No comments:

Post a Comment